Multiple Keepass files at once, AuthPass 1.1.0
September 30, 2019
Starting with AuthPass 1.1.0 it is now easily possible to open multiple password files at once and label them with unique colors.
Additionally AuthPass is now also available through F-Droid!
This release brings quite a few improvements:
- Support for opening multiple database vaults/kdbx at the same time.
- Assign color labels to each open database to easily separate which passwords are in which file.
- Improved password entry detail list.
- Better highlight username/password fields when copying to clipboard.
- Improved Dropbox support: Make sure files have not been modified by another machine during saving.
- Added UI for managing open database files (Saving in another storage, renaming, assigning color labels, etc.)
- Added configurable password generator
- Now also available from f-droid
Multiple Password Files
Now you can easily open multiple password files at once. This way it is easy to separate for example your personal passwords from your passwords for work.
You can also for example have shared passwords with collegues or friends, simply share them via Dropbox or Google Drive and open them in addition to your personal passwords.
In addition to generating new passwords for your accounts you can now also create unique ad hoc secure passwords through an easy to use but flexible UI.